THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, April 23, 2010

Picture of the Day

I'm sooo happy that our Siobhanni is safe!! Not that there was any doubt in my mind. Next week is Country/Shania Week and Shania Twain is the mentor. Can't wait for that!! I loooove Shania and Country music!!

Here are some screen caps from the Alicia Keys mentor session:





I also noticed no one posted any screen caps from the Adam Lambert mentor session, so here they are. They're only 2:




Picture of the Day:



-Sara

0 comments:

Friday, April 23, 2010

Picture of the Day


I'm sooo happy that our Siobhanni is safe!! Not that there was any doubt in my mind. Next week is Country/Shania Week and Shania Twain is the mentor. Can't wait for that!! I loooove Shania and Country music!!

Here are some screen caps from the Alicia Keys mentor session:





I also noticed no one posted any screen caps from the Adam Lambert mentor session, so here they are. They're only 2:




Picture of the Day:



-Sara

0 comments on "Picture of the Day"

Post a Comment